Flywheel training with the aerobis Kinetic Trainer will enhance your whole workout-routine. The flywheel inside the trainer is accelerated by pulling a band. When kinetic energy has been built up, the band will roll up again. Your challenge is to slow down and stop the flywheel with a constant concentric movement.
In this process you not only train concentric, but also eccentric muscle contractions: When the band is unrolled with force (concentric movement), kinetic energy is built up. When the band rolls up again, your muscles work against the pull of that energy (eccentric movement).
You determine the intensity of your training yourself – depending on how much force you use while unrolling the drawstring. The flywheel trainer offers countless options for your workout: Train your upper body with the aluminium double handle and do leg work with the included ankle straps. Even your entire core won’t come out short – make it a full body workout!
Train anywhere & anytime – with your individual intensity!
Strengthen your muscles effectively and sustainably!
- With kinetic training you determine the intensity of your workout.
- Compact and mobile: With a weight of only 11lb (5kg) the aerobis Kinetic Trainer is portable and flexible in use.
- Train your entire body: Strengthen your arms with the included double handle & train your legs with the sturdy ankle loops.
- Expand your options with: aerobis Kinetic Trainer Plates 8 mm for higher training intensity
- Compatible with: aerobis Fitness Harness, aerobis Rowstick
- Suitable for beginners and professionals: athletes, personal training, fitness, gyms, physiotherapy, rehabilitation
- Easy mounting: The aerobis Kinetic Trainer comes with a combo mount, a metal multi-anchor for both existing rigs and walls (dowels and screws included). It’s even possible to attach it to poles or trees.