Project Name: Steamboat Springs High School
Location: Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Market Segment: Campus Recreation
Steamboat Springs High School has raised the bar with their new collegiate-level weight room. This facility is unique in its use of customized inlay lifting platforms, signature GYM RAX FORMA Olympic Rack configurations, and branded Bumper and Olympic plates. Collectively, Steamboat Springs High School has created an incredibly motivating and inspiring environment for students to get stronger.
- Customized inlay lifting platforms: These platforms establish individualized lifting zones at each bay, seamlessly creating safety considerations with an elegant display of the school’s distinctive branding.
- GYM RAX FORMA Olympic Rack configurations: These racks feature red colorway pull-up and Olympic bars to complement the branded Bumper and Olympic plates. This intentional integration of the school’s branding serves as a visual representation of the institution and a catalyst for igniting enthusiasm and energy among students.
- GYM RAX FORMA Olympic Racks
- Custom branded Bumper and Olympic plates
- GYM RAX FORMA multi-adjustable benches
The Steamboat Springs High School weight room is a cutting-edge facility that sets itself apart from the rest. Its unique features and custom branding create an incredibly motivating and inspiring environment for students.